TASUED Has Released Her Second Round Post UTME/DE Admission Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session For Interested Candidate, See How To Apply And The Requirements.
Second round of Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) Post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Eligibility
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME/DE Form.
Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card.
Note: Please print out your receipt after payment
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
9jaschoolnews member If you think this post can be helpful to Friend, share it on Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp by usin below share button