The Management Of Poly Ibadan Has Released Guidelines To Follow By Students And Staff During Conduction Of Exam.
The Management of the Polytechnic of Ibadan released the guidelines to follow by students and staff .
All entire student and staff are urged to adhere to the guidelines during the conduction of its exam.
See the guidelines below:
- All students should wear face masks, wash their hands, use hand sanitizer, and observe social distancing, in all examination halls, in accordance with NCDC On COVID-19 pandemic rules and regulation.
- This is reminding ALL students that it is prohibited to bring phones or electronic devices and other incriminating materials to the examination halls.
- No student Should be allowed into the examination halls thirty (30) minutes after the commencement of the examination.
- All those involved in the conduct of the examination should put on their identity card, be it staff or students
- As a matter of duty, Invigilators are expected to check their students before they are allowed into the examination halls.
9jaschoolnews member If you think this post can be helpful to Friend, share it on Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp by usin below share button