Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme Form Is Out For Interested Candidate See How To Apply And The Requirements For Iree Poly.
The management of the Osun State Polytechnic (OSPOLY), Iree invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Osun State Polytechnic Post Utme Eligibility.
- Candidates who made Osun State Polytechnic Iree their First or Second Choice in the 2020/2021 UTME as well as those who are still wishing to change to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma Courses and 100 for NCE courses.
- Candidates for all courses must possess five (5) Credit Passes at not more than two sittings in relevant O’Level Subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in our Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission
How to Apply for Iree Poly Post UTME.
Eligible Candidates should log to Osun State Polytechnic, Iree Website: www.ospoly.com and take the following steps:
- Visit osunpoly.com
- Click on CBT Registration.
- On the page shown, select POST UTME
- Type in your full name and email address.
- Click proceed to payment
- After successful payment, you will be redirected to registration page where you will complete registration
- After filling your details, submit the page and print out the registration slip.
9jaschoolnews menmber If you think this post can be helpful to Friend, share it on Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp.