Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital School Of Health Information Management Has Released Her 2020/2021 Admission Form.
The School of Health Information Management (SHIM), Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital (NAUTH) Nnewi, is now selling application forms for admission into its Higher National Diploma (HND) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for NAUTH SHIM HND form below.
NAUTH HND Admission Form Requirments.
Candidate for the HND programme must meet the following entry requirements for the HND programme.
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management.
- Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN.
- Evidence of completion of one-year relevant work experience in an accredited Health Institution approved by the Board.
- Candidate must have passed part 1 license examination of Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN)
How to Apply for NAUTH HND Admission Form.
- HND admission form is N7, 000 and N500 for on-line processing fee total N7,500
- The candidate should make payment of non-refundable application fee of N7,500(for HND) through Nnamdi Azikiwe
- University Teaching Hospital remita platform.
- Use RRR number to complete the form in the website and a copy would be sent to your e-mail which you will present on the day of screening.
- The date for the screening exercise for 1st batch HND programme would be Thursday, September 24, 2020.
- 2nd week of October, 2020 is the commencement of New Academic session for 2020/2021.
- Supplementary screening for 2nd batch comes Monday, December 14, 2020.
- Prospective candidates should come along with the ORIGINAL COPIES of their Certificates, admission processed form and payment receipt for the screening.
9jaschoolnews member If you think this post can be helpful to Friend, share it on Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp by usin below share button