Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike Direct Entry Form Is Out, See How To Apply And The Requirements For Mouau Direct Entry Form.
The management of Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike has Announced the direct entry form into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike.
About Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike.
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, formerly Federal University of Agriculture, Umudike, was established as a specialized University by the Federal Government of Nigeria via Decree No 48 of 2nd November 1992. It began formal activities on May 1993 with the appointment of the first Council and Vice-Chancellor, Professor Placid C. Njoku on 27th May, 1993, while other key officials of the University were appointed later. Prof. Francis Ogbonnaya Otunta, a distinguished Professor of Mathematics is the 5th and present Vice-Chancellor of the University. He assumed office on Tuesday, March 1, 2016.
How to Apply for Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike Direct Entry Form.
- Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Screening Banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita payment platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be done by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and depositing cash. Note: transaction charges apply
- Return to the site to continue registration. P.S: If you encounter any challenges after payments, kindly contact the University Portal Office.
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other requisite details. KINDLY REGISTER IN DEPARTMENT APPLIED FOR IN JAMB.
- Candidates are required to fetch their O’level results by inputing in the required field for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC II Exam number, Type of Exam, Year of Exam, O’levels Exam Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card). Note only details on cards not used not up five times are valid.
- Ensure that the correct result/ results have been fetched before clicking on the submit menu.
- Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take printout after executing the Submit button. System sends a copy of submitted form to your email for records.
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
Candidates should regularly check the University website for further information on their admission status. Candidates are strictly advised not to pay money to any person except fees as approved by MOUAU in the advert as the University does not charge any money for candidates to obtain admission.
9jaschoolnews menmber If you think this post can be helpful to Friend, share it on Twitter, Facebook and Whatsapp