EKSU Certificates And Transcripts Collection And Processing Procedure Has Been Released, EKSU Graduates Can Now Process Their Certificates And/Or Transcripts Through The Procedure Outlined Below.
The ekiti state university management has released a procedure to follow for certificates and transcripts collection for their graduate.
EKSU Certificates And Transcripts Collection And Processing Procedure
- Applicants are to pay the stipulated fees for the collection of certificates through Remita into the designated University accounts.
- Applicants are to complete, submit and download a personal copy of the form for the release of certificates online at eksu.edu.ng
- Applicants are to submit evidence of payment and scanned copy of Notification of Result alongside the form before online submission.
- Applicants should wait to be contacted through E-mail or SMS on the readiness of the Certificates/Notification of Results and/or Transcripts for collection.
- Collection of Certificates and Transcripts shall be between the hours of 9.00a.m. and 4.00 p.m. (Monday – Friday) daily.
- All Alumni who are yet to collect their certificates are hereby required to do so not later than 31st December, 2020. Those who fail to collect before the deadline (31st December, 2020) shall be made to pay a penalty fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10.000.00) only, for the first year with effect from the date of Senate approval of the result. There shall also be an additional penalty fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the subsequent years, thereafter.